Completely Hands-Off, Using Algorithmic Trading and AI-powered Bots
As I said in the title, this DeFi project is currently earning $2.41 every day for me, here’s the snapshot of my daily earnings:
But let’s back up to the beginning:
The platform is called 101 Money Maker (or 101-MM) and it offers up to 2% daily returns, including weekends.
Their team comprises of developers, high-frequency algorithmic traders (if you’re unsure of what algorithmic trading is I have a simplified explanation at the end of this article), entrepreneurs, and cryptocurrency enthusiasts, all working together to unlock passive income possibilities for their clients. With a decentralized board of 7 members at the helm, 101-MM uses a variety of artificial intelligence trading robots in the crypto and forex markets, specializing in arbitrage and short selling.
Their lightning-fast bots process vast amounts of data, enabling quick and accurate decision-making, while their advanced systems analyze market trends with superior accuracy, eliminating human error and spotting profitable trades with ease.
How to Start Making Money
There are a few different options to choose when you decide to invest in the platform, and I’ll lay it here step by step:
- First you go to the 101-MM website here and sign up with your email address.
- You’ll receive a confirmation mail and a link to set up a security pin.
3. Next you choose which package you want to invest in, you can see the benefits of each in the image below. I chose the 301 Super package which delivers a daily ROI of 0.8% – 1.25% on a minimum investment of $301.
4. Once you’ve chosen your package you input how much you’d like to invest, as long as it is equal to, or higher than, the minimum. You must also choose on which network you be depositing the money. So I chose to invest $301 on the TRC20 network.
5. Once you’ve selected your option the platform will generate a deposit address for you. This is the address you will send the money to. Make sure you send the correct amount and on the correct network. Once you have made the payment click on “Payment Made” and wait for the transaction to complete.
6. Once the transaction has been processed you will see confirmation in your dashboard that your deposited money has been staked.
7. And then you start earning a daily ROI. You won’t earn anything on your first day, but after that just click on “earnings” and you should your daily returns as I showed in the first image of this article.
There is a minimum withdrawal amount of $20 at a time, so I will need to wait a few more days before I make my first withdrawal. They state that withdrawals take 1 to 4 days to process, but incur zero fees.
Trading always carries an element of risk, so you should always understand these risks before investing. You could lose your money. Or you could make a profit.
The PAMM Account seems to be a really popular option at the moment, here are some FAQ’s about the package:
Q: What are the trading hours for the forex PAMM?
A: The forex PAMM operates from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
Q: Which currency pairs are traded in the forex PAMM?
A: The forex PAMM trades the following currency pairs: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, and USD/CAD.
Q: What is the win rate of the PAMM account?
A: The PAMM account has a win rate of 80%.
Q: What is PAMM in forex trading?
A: PAMM stands for Percentage Allocation Management Module, which is a type of investment account that allows investors to allocate their funds to a professional trader who manages the account on their behalf.
Q: How is the trading in the PAMM account conducted?
A: The trading in the PAMM account is conducted using BOTS(presumably a trading system or software) overseen by traders. It involves both manual trading and automated trading using a bot that consists of 1000 lines of code.
Q: Is manual trading also performed in the PAMM account?
A: Yes, manual trading is also performed in the PAMM account.
Q: What is the minimum and maximum investment amount in the PAMM account?
A: The minimum investment amount in the PAMM account is $500, while the maximum investment amount is $1,000,000.
Q: What is the profit sharing ratio with the company in the PAMM account?
A: The profit sharing ratio with the company is 70% to the investor and 30% to the company.
Q: When are the profit results posted?
A: The profit results are posted on Saturday, but investors can see daily results on MYFX Book.
Q: Is there a lock-in period for Seed Capital ?
A: No, there is no lock-in period for Seed Capital . However, there is a prorated management fee applied to the Seed Capital with Withdrawals. Contact Management by email and allow 7-14 days for the withdrawal to process.
Q: How long is this project?
A: This is a long-term project.
Q: What is the fee structure for Seed Capital?
A: The fee structure for Seed Capital withdrawals are as follows:
– 1-30 trading days: 50%
– 31-60 trading days: 40%
– 61-90 trading days: 30%
– 91 + trading days 20%
Team Updates and Announcements
So far I am really liking this platform and the team who give out constant information as well as weekly round-ups of the trading successes and losses. This is their most recent PAMM update:
WEEKLY PAMM REPORT 02/05/24 – 02/09/24
What a rollercoaster of a week it has been for #101MoneyMakersPAMM1! We started off strong, hitting an impressive 26.87% win on Monday! However, we took a small dip on Tuesday, recording a -1.7% loss.
Wednesday saw us bounce back with a +1.75% gain and Thursday followed with a modest 0.68% win. The week ended on a tough note with a -19.75% loss on Friday, marking our most significant loss to date.
But let’s focus on the positives: despite the ups and downs, we closed the week with a 2.53% gain overall! Our drawdown was minimized and our equity increased. This is what trading is all about – navigating the highs and the lows.
The forex market takes a break over the weekend, but we’ll be back in the game on Monday, ready to seize new opportunities.
Huge thanks to all our followers for sticking with us through this turbulent week. Your support keeps us going, and we are excited to embark on another week of trading.
Let’s not forget that despite this week’s dip, we are still up a whopping 33% for the month and an incredible 61% overall – and that’s just in two weeks!
So here’s to celebrating every victory, small and large, and to learning from each setback. We’re in this together, and together, we are winners!
Algorithmic trading in simple terms
Algorithmic trading involves using computer programs to automatically execute trades based on pre-defined instructions, considering factors like price and timing. These programs, called algorithms, break down large orders into smaller ones and send them to the market over time. Algorithmic trading relies on complex formulas and mathematical models, often with human oversight, to buy or sell financial securities. It’s commonly used by institutional investors and large firms, especially in high-frequency trading, where thousands of trades can be made per second.
As always this is not financial advice, just findings based on my research. Remember to only use risk capital.
- You can join my Telegram group here or connect with me on Twitter here or follow me on YouTube here.
- Follow me on Medium if you want to read more about cryptocurrency, passive income, play to earn games and yield farming.
- I’m not a financial advisor. This is not a financial advice, whatever you read in my articles are strictly for educational purposes.
- This article contains affiliate links.
Disclaimer: This is not financial advice, the information in this article is for educational purposes only. Never invest what you can’t afford to lose. I disclaim any liability or loss incurred by any person who acts on the information, ideas, or strategies discussed in my articles. Do Your Own Research.