From the same team as BUSD Crops Farmer, BNB Crops Yield etc
This is brand new farmer/miner from the “Crops Farmer” team, the same team who brought us BUSD Crops Farmer, BNB Crops Yield, FTM Crops, USDC Crops etc. You’ll know this farmer when you see him…
So this is their brand new project which just launched today!
It is Jurassic BUSD Crops Farmer. And, to clarify, this is not the same team who rugpulled on BNB: The Lost World.
Even though it just launched there is already over $150’000 in the contract.
There are some big, notable differences in this compared to the DinoBUSD program which should, hopefully, make it more sustainable.
[ I have JUST opened my Telegram group! Come join here and be one of the first ones in 🙂 ]
To make it more sustainable..
- There is no un-stake option so whales can’t suddenly drain the contract (keep this mind when making your deposit, you can only withdraw rewards).
- They have lowered the Daily ROI from 8% to 5%.
- Implemented withdrawal and deposit taxes of 5% each
- Lowered any referral rewards to just 4%, and then only half of that will be withdrawable, so there won’t be as much promotion of this as there was with previous miners.
So ultimately this seems like it would be a safer, more conservative option. It will probably last longer, and I don’t think they would rugpull as they have a solid reputation, but it probably won’t make any explosive gains either. I think this is more of a slowburn earner.
You can check out Jurassic BUSD Crops Farmer here.
Personally I like a mix of high and low ROI projects, as it levels out the risk as well. My slower, longer-term projects include Drip, Furio, Cairo and Piston. This might fall into that category if it can be successful. Only time will tell.
They also have a Telegram channel if you want to keep up to date. All the links are on their website.
Not really, being that it’s defi there is obviously always a risk, but this team has been proven to be trustworthy in previous projects. I haven’t made huge gains in their other projects, but have made some profits.
At the moment there $157’000 BUSD in TVL.
And as I always say, please only use risk capital. There is always a possibility of a project not working out.
Read my recent article on scams here: medium.com/@Red-King/more-scams-and-rugpulls-of-defi-miners-3755ef8614f8
Additional Things to Note:
- My two best investments lately have been MilkFarm and Wealth Mountain
- My two most recent articles have been on Cairo and an Update on all my Miners.
- I’m not a financial advisor. This is not a financial advice, whatever you read in my articles are strictly for educational purposes.
- These defi projects are all high risk and high reward, only use risk capital and be careful.
- This article contains affiliate links.
- Most of these staking dApps use locked staking which means you can’t take out your original investment.
FOUND THIS HELPFUL?
I hope you found this post to be informative. If you liked the story, please give it some claps (up to 50) and leave a comment below! It will really help me.
I do not get paid by Medium for my articles.
Follow me on Medium if you want to read more about cryptocurrency, passive income, play to earn games and yield farming.
Disclaimer: I am not sponsored by any of the projects/companies mentioned in this article. This is not financial advice, the information in this article is for educational purposes only. Never invest what you can’t afford to lose. I disclaim any liability or loss incurred by any person who acts on the information, ideas, or strategies discussed in my articles. Do Your Own Research.
Don’t have Metamask? Here’s how to set it up
The first thing you want to do is set up a Metamask wallet (if you haven’t done so already). Just open a Chrome or Brave browser and go to metamask.io and click add Chrome extension.
Then you need to add the Binance Smart Chain to your Metamask Wallet.
Click Ethereum in your wallet, then scroll down to Add Network.
Click that and add the following details:
Network Name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com