4% goes to the DinoBUSD TVL
Today the second official fork launches. It is called Cartel ft Dino and, again, it forms part of the Dino ecosystem: you will need to buy Dino tokens from the DinoBUSD website, and then stake them on the Cartel site.
I won’t go into all the details, because if you’re familiar with DinoBUSD and CrazyDino then you will already have a good idea of how it works.
So here are just some of the details in a nutshell:
All staked tokens will have a 12% daily ROI.
When it’s your withdrawal date you will be allowed to withdraw 50% of all your claimed tokens, or 2% of the TVL (whichever is lower).
Profits and Fees
- You can make a 3x Return
- Minimum Deposit is 1 Dino Token
- Maximum Deposit is 10,000 Dino Tokens
- 10% deposit tax (2% goes to Dino TVL)
- 10% withdrawal tax (2% goes to Dino TVL)
- No unstaking of funds.
And that’s it ?
You can check out Cartel ft Dino here.
Remember to only use risk capital — money that you can “afford” to lose. In other words, if the project rugpulls and you lose your investment, it might hurt a bit, but won’t bankrupt you or put you under severe financial pressure.
Additional Things to Note:
- My two best investments recently have been have been Furio and Wealth Mountain
- You can join my Telegram group here , connect with me on Twitter here and on my brand new YouTube here.
- You can see all my articles here.
- I’m not a financial advisor. This is not a financial advice, whatever you read in my articles are strictly for educational purposes.
- These defi projects are all high risk and high reward, only use risk capital and be careful.
- This article contains affiliate links.
- Most of these staking dApps use locked staking which means you can’t take out your original investment.
FOUND THIS HELPFUL?
I hope you found this post to be informative. If you liked the story, please give it some claps (up to 50) and leave a comment below! It will really help me.
I do not get paid by Medium for my articles.
Follow me on Medium if you want to read more about cryptocurrency, passive income, play to earn games and yield farming.
Disclaimer: This is not financial advice, the information in this article is for educational purposes only. Never invest what you can’t afford to lose. I disclaim any liability or loss incurred by any person who acts on the information, ideas, or strategies discussed in my articles. Do Your Own Research.