I will be sending Splash airdrops
Earlier this year I wrote about my investment in Splassive on the Avalanche chain. I think it was my first experience on that network and Splassive is probably still the best project on Avalanche.
First I will do a quick overview of Splassive and then I’ll detail the changes they’ve made to improve the sustainability of the project and the value of the token.
If you’re not familiar with Splassive, it works in the same way as Drip, where there is a daily percentage earned everyday, but unlike Drip which pays 1% of your original deposit per day Splassive pays you up to 2% daily. The fees are also extremely cheap on Avalanche and you only need around 0.007 Avax (about 15c) to compound in Splassive.
If you join my team on Splassive I will send you airdrops as well.
With the crypto bear market all the prices have plummeted, which doesn’t make for great rewards for those who invested in the beginning of the year, but it does potentially make a great entry point for new investors, or a chance to accumulate some more tokens on the cheap.
In May, when I first wrote about the project, Splash tokens cost about $5.25, right now they are around $0.29. The price of Avax has also decreased dramatically, and one might assume when it increases in the next bull run Splash might increase as well.
SPLASSIVE (on AVALANCHE NETWORK)
These are the steps to get started. If you don’t have Avalanche set up on your MetaMask wallet scroll down to the bottom of this article for those steps.
- First you go The Well (make sure to connect your wallet to the site) to exchange your AVAX tokens for the SPLASH token. Make sure to set your slippage to around 12%.
2. Then go to splassive.com (the Tap) to deposit your Splash.
3. You will need to paste in a Wave starter address before you deposit your coins. That’s where you enter my address of 0xDfFFD20aD90C08a5e636fB5b8ea0110240ca97d9. Then Click update.
4. Comment below this article with your wallet address and deposit amount. This will help me with sending out airdrops.
Recently there was a slight improvement in the token price and this was most likely directly related to the sustainability changes the team implemented to the project.
Here is what the team say:
“To better sustain the project, we have decided to change few things about the Tap.
We don’t think that abusive taxes on sells is the way to go. This is why we decided to work on the rewards.
We want to give good players more rewards than bad players. People can still get the 2% by claiming one day and compounding the other day. Here are the changes we are adding to the Tap :
- When you claim it decreases the reward rate by 0.25% (min 0.5%)
- When you roll (compound), it increases the rate by 0.25% (max 2%) — When you deposit, it doesn’t change anything to the current rate. The 24/48 hour timer restart (see bellow)
- You can claim or roll (compound) only once every 24h
- You can only have max 48h of rewards. After 48h, your reward doesn’t add up. You need to claim or compound it. You won’t get any reward until you do one of those actions
- When you hit max wallet (>27 777.78 Splash), the rate will be fixed at 2%”
How to connect Avalanche to MetaMask?
By default, the MetaMask wallet is connected to the Ethereum mainnet. To add Avalanche to your wallet, you need to add its network details to the extension.
1. Open your wallet extension and click the network dropdown menu.
2. Click [Add Network].
3. You’ll be redirected to the [Add a network] page. Copy and paste the following details and click [Save].
New RPC URL
43114 or 0xa86a
Block Explorer URL
4. Your MetaMask wallet is now connected to the Avalanche network
Additional Things to Note:
- My two best investments recently have been have been Furio and Wealth Mountain
- You can join my Telegram group here , connect with me on Twitter here and on my brand new YouTube here.
- You can see all my articles here.
- I’m not a financial advisor. This is not a financial advice, whatever you read in my articles are strictly for educational purposes.
- These defi projects are all high risk and high reward, only use risk capital and be careful.
- This article contains affiliate links.
- Most of these staking dApps use locked staking which means you can’t take out your original investment.
FOUND THIS HELPFUL?
I hope you found this post to be informative. If you liked the story, please leave a comment below! It will really help me.
I do not get paid by Medium for my articles.
Follow me on Medium if you want to read more about cryptocurrency, passive income, play to earn games and yield farming.
Disclaimer: This is not financial advice, the information in this article is for educational purposes only. Never invest what you can’t afford to lose. I disclaim any liability or loss incurred by any person who acts on the information, ideas, or strategies discussed in my articles. Do Your Own Research.