Farmer Pets is the new playtoearn game on the Wax Blockchain. It is brought to us by Metasource Games, the creators of Castles NFT.
I wrote an extensive introduction to Farmer Pets and how to play the game in this in-depth article.
This article will focus on the money-making side of the game, and I will take you through my daily resource claims. Bear in mind the game only launched one week ago and all my stats are based on the first seven days of playing it.
The Basic Concept:
Buy Tools from the NFT drops (in packs of 3 random tools) or buy tools directly on the secondary market. Get your whitelist to the Drops here.
Stake your tools in the game. The tools then start producing resources as rewards.
These resources are what you can sell to earn money.
A Harvester produces Food, a Chainclaw produces Wood and a Silver Mine produces Silver.
Every day you can claim the resources from your tools. So now I’ll go through my stats for a one day cycle.
My Daily Resources
Below you will see one page of my tools, and my resource stats at the start of the day:
First step: I claimed all the food from my Harvesters. I have ten Harvesters and they produced me a total of 388 food overnight.
So, after claiming, my food total increased to 460 food.
Then I claimed all my Wood and all my Silver. Claiming Wood and Silver uses Food, so my Food total now decreased.
My four Chainclaws produced 88 Wood.
My six Silver Mines produced 264 Silver.
So now my total resources are looking quite good, but then I have to repair my tools. Each tool has durability which means they eventually wear out. As you can see in the above image I had 14 tools that needed repairing.
So I repaired all 14 of those tools, and now my total resources look like this:
So now I’ve claimed all my resources and repaired all my tools.
This is my net profit of resources (i.e. after all repairs) in the last 24 hours:
So then I can simply convert those to NFTs and list them for sale at the Marketplace.
Above are the current lowest prices for resources. You can obviously set a higher price and hope your resources sell at a later stage.
So, in dollar terms, if I sold my daily resources here’s what my net profit would look like:
24 Food x $0.08 = $1.92
88 Wood x $0.08 = $7.04
126 Silver x $0.08 = $10.08
For a daily total net profit of $19.04.
A Few Things about these Stats:
- These earnings are based on the assumption that I will sell all my resources, but I will actually be saving most of my resources for future crafting events in the game.
- The market prices will fluctuate slightly depending on supply and demand. As more players come into the game these prices could change. Also, I might not always get the price I want and may be forced to lower my price if I want to make a sale in a hurry.
- As I acquire more Lands my repairs costs will decrease so my profits should increase.
Additional Things to Note:
- You can join my Telegram group here or connect with me on Twitter here.
- Follow me on Medium if you want to read more about cryptocurrency, passive income, play to earn games and yield farming.
- I’m not a financial advisor. This is not a financial advice, whatever you read in my articles are strictly for educational purposes.
Disclaimer: This is not financial advice, the information in this article is for educational purposes only. Never invest what you can’t afford to lose. I disclaim any liability or loss incurred by any person who acts on the information, ideas, or strategies discussed in my articles. Do Your Own Research.